This is it! I did it. I finally had the guts to move to WordPress (and made my badge too)!
It was pretty scary considering my host was also absorbed by it’s mother company and we had issues changing the name servers but after a week, My Tummy Calls is finally live again and on WordPress!! Whooopeeeeee!
Special thanks to the following:
- Mommy Nicquee of Pop Ups of My Mind for giving me the courage and providing a lot of online help and materials for me to know how, where and when to start.
- Mommy Rubz of Pinay Mommies Community for being there to answer my
rushfrantic questions when I think I did something wrong. Thanks so much for staying with me in YM.
- Mommy Kharlota of My Web-blog dot com for staying with me during the “move” and for cheering me on. I didn’t know clicking the mouse could be that, ummmmmm, scary. It actually felt like a life and death situation, well at least for this blog.
- Mommy Grace of Grace in Creative Life for the tutorial on how to make an embossed banner.
- and to all the mommies of PMC (now PMC MM and PMC HM) for just being online and sharing your knowledge. Being part of the community made me realize that even if I make a mistake, there are 160+ moms who will try to help me in any way they can.
Thank you all so very much. I’m looking forward to updating this more because now transferring it is off my chest. Next step, saving up for a custom layout
See you again next time when My Tummy Calls!